About this tour
Referred to by the Portuguese as the “Ilha Formosa” (Beautiful Island), Taiwan has preserved its wild beauty to this day. The east coast is a true cycling paradise with perfect roads and beautiful nature. We take in the highest pass in East Asia (3,275 masl), admire the unique Taroko Gorge, and enjoy the view of the Pacific in Kenting. The modern metropolis of Taipei, along with the 101 Tower, offers diverse cultural and culinary discoveries.
Road bike tour through the Island of the Bicycle.
12 days | 11 nights | 8 stages from 35 to 154 km | Total *650 – 734 km | *6700 – 9.800 m ascent
*Optional sections of routes can be done by bus
Tour Package: 129,000 THB
Tour Package incl. Single Supplement: 158,000 THB
A limited number of rental road bikes and e-bikes are available upon request.
- City Bike Tour with Taipei 101 Tower (508 m)
- North-South crossing of Taiwan
- Taroko Marble Stone Canyon
- Hehuan Shan Pass | 3,275 meters above sea level
- Scenic coastal road
- Kenting National Park | Sandy beaches and coral reefs
- High-Speed Train 300 km/h