E-Bike Rental Phuket
STEVENS’ engineers specifically designed this smooth-rolling every-day use pedelec with derailleur shifters to work with the new extra-compact and silent Shimano Steps E6100 motor. The battery nicely hugs the downtube to enable a low center of gravity and therefore nimble handling. The functional full street kit also contributes to making electrically-assisted cycling as fun as possible.
✓ Low center of gravity for increased steering stability
✓ Extra silent Shimano STEPS E6100 drive
✓ Motor with powerful 60 Nm torque
✓ Innovative display with Bluetooth connectivity
✓ Frame sizes 46 to 55
The following options are available: Daily rent, weekly rent or longer periods. The longer the rental period, the cheaper the rental rates.
E-Bike STEVENS (Pedelec)
- A rental day lasts from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. The bike can be picked up the evening before, starting from 5.00 pm
- Optional bike insurance available (THB 250.-- per day) which covers e-bike damage, but excluding e-bike theft
- The above rental rates include VAT and will be charged in THB only.
- For PayPal payments, a surcharge of 4% will be added to the total rental fee
What’s included in above rental rates
✓ Cycling computer
✓ 1 bottle cages
✓ Most common pedal systems
Complementary road bike insurances make you cycle without any worries. SBT’s Bike insurance covers bike damage, but bike theft is excluded.
- STEVENS E-BIKE = THB 250 per day
If you do not know the roads well enough, we provide you with experienced tour guides, who know the region like the inside of the palms. Or you may join our guided day tours in Phuket and Koh Yao Yai.
Pickup location is our Bike Shop which is located in the Boat Avenue, 21/9 Lagoon Road, Choeng Thale, Thalang (next to Laguna).
STEVENS E-Bike Reservation / Booking Form
Why Rent an (E-)Bike from Us?
✓ Top STEVENS E-Bikes
✓ Complementary Bike Insurance
✓ Daily and Weekly rates
✓ Useful accessories included
✓ Shop Centrally Located in Phuket
✓ Bike fitting/delivery to your Hotel